Economic DashboardSubmitted by TLWM Financial on February 2nd, 2022
We have downgraded our technical indicator to yellow following the market volatility we saw in January. This indicator shows the underlying technical health of the market, and the recent volatility has led to a breakdown in the longer-term trend of the market. That being said, fundamentals still look strong and we think the likelihood of a recession is low at this time.
*Investment advice offered through TLWM, LLC., a registered investment advisor.
* The Standard & Poor's 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged group of securities considered to be representative of the stock market in general. You cannot invest directly in this index.
* The Standard & Poor’s 500 (S&P 500) is an unmanaged index. Unmanaged index returns do not reflect fees, expenses, or sales charges. Index performance is not indicative of the performance of any investment.
* Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance.
* Economic forecasts set forth may not develop as predicted and there can be no guarantee that strategies promoted will be successful.
* Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investing involves risk, including loss of principal.
* You cannot invest directly in an index.
* Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
* Stock investing involves risk including loss of principal.
* This document is solely for informational purposes. Advisory services are only offered to clients or prospective clients where TLWM Financial and its representatives are properly licensed or exempt from licensure.
* No strategy ensures a profit or protects against a loss.